Kilimanjaro Summit Climb - Lemosho Route
- Summit the world's highest freestanding mountain
- Alternative uncrowded route to the peak
- Bush trekking in unspoilt wilderness
- Trek through five different eco-systems
- Optional safari and Zanzibar extension available
At 19,341ft, Mt. Kilimanjaro is one of the largest volcanoes ever to break through the Earth's crust. Your challenge is to reach its summit.
Your trek starts in the rainforests of Lemosho Glades and heads upwards as you acclimatize on Shira Plateau. From here you will catch a glimpse of your goal Kibo, Kilimanjaro's main ice-capped peak. You continue via the beautiful Southern Flank, Barranco Wall and Barafu Route.
Temperatures drop at night, allowing you to enjoy the crisp cool air under the star-studded African skies. During the days you'll rise higher; often looking down on a sea of clouds.
Our groups have excellent success rates (96%) for trekkers reaching the summit, but don't underestimate the challenge ahead. Most trekkers will never have experienced a day as tough as this, with 3,281ft of ascent and over 6,561ft of descent. It is however victory day!
- For a video tour of camp looks like, please click here
- For a video showing what our Safari extension is like click here
- To find out the main differences between our two routes click here
- To see a webinar recorded recently by Operations Manager Josh click here
- To see an article written by our company Director Jeremy Gane click here
- To read a testimonial from a previous Kilimanjaro Challenger, click here
Departures for Kilimanjaro Summit Climb - Lemosho Route
|challenge||days||start||end||in aid of|
|Kilimanjaro Summit Climb - Lemosho Route||10||Jul 11, 2017||Jul 20, 2017||Any charity|
|Kilimanjaro Summit Climb - Lemosho Route||10||Sep 21, 2017||Sep 30, 2017||Any charity|
|Kilimanjaro Summit Climb - Lemosho Route||10||Oct 12, 2017||Oct 21, 2017||Any charity|
|Kilimanjaro Summit Climb - Lemosho Route||10||Jan 25, 2018||Feb 03, 2018||Any charity|
|Kilimanjaro Summit Climb - Lemosho Route||10||Feb 08, 2018||Feb 17, 2018||Any charity|
|Kilimanjaro Summit Climb - Lemosho Route||10||Sep 20, 2018||Sep 29, 2018||Any charity|
|Kilimanjaro Summit Climb - Lemosho Route||10||Oct 11, 2018||Oct 20, 2018||Any charity|